MORE EXCITING NEWS! This year the Friends will bring back the popular CHOCOLATE COOKIE CONTEST! Here are the rules:
- Bring 2 dozen chocolate cookies on a disposable plate and the recipe to the Library (625 Pacific Street, Monterey) on Thursday, February 18, between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- DO NOT put your name on anything – you will sign in and receive a number identifying your offering.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, February 19 at the Chocolate & Wine Tasting Benefit.
- Cookies will be judged on taste, appearance, originality, and amount of chocolate.
- There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places and an honorable mention.