Tickets available now! Click the Buy Now button or ask at the Library Help Desk.
MORE EXCITING NEWS! This year the Friends will bring back the popular CHOCOLATE COOKIE CONTEST! Here are the rules:
- Bring 2 dozen chocolate cookies on a disposable plate and the recipe to the Library (625 Pacific Street, Monterey) on Thursday, February 18, between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- DO NOT put your name on anything – you will sign in and receive a number identifying your offering.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, February 19 at the Chocolate & Wine Tasting Benefit.
- Cookies will be judged on taste, appearance, originality, and amount of chocolate.
- There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places and an honorable mention.
- Voices and Images grant project
- Giant Used Book Sale December 4 & 5
- Breakfast with Interim Library Director Inga Waite and talk by Peter Hiller November 17
- Trustee Topics
- Books in Bloom